Saturday 30 June 2012

Smallholding Blog Apology

Hi Everyone

As you can tell I have somewhat negleted my Blog and have not posted anything about our smallholding for some time which is a shame.

However I wish to take up the mantle again and start posting more regularly about life here on the smallholding and in particular Help articles about all different aspects of keeping chickens.

Life over the past year has had its ups and downs as with most things in life but generally things are good and i cant complain, smallholding is hard work and sometimes I ask myself why i do it, but wondering around the place on a nice evening looking at everything we have and how lucky I really am.

So I look forward to keeping up the posts so please feel free to comment on them.

Regards

Mark

No comments: