Friday 18 July 2008

The Smallholding Residents

I thought I would introduce you to some of the residents that reside on our smallholding. I cannot imagine life here without the animals they and the chickens, geese & ducks are an integral part of the smallholding and although they can be hard work and at the moment a bit expensive to feed I wouldnt be without any of them.

Ducklings and Scaty

Scaty The Rabbit

Pygmy Goat Twins 14 weeks old No Names Yet

Rare Breed Young Ixworth Chickens

Some of our Chickens

Our 2 Geese and their Goslings
I will introduce you to some more of the animals in the coming posts and tell you a bit more about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog tells interesting and humerous storys.

Sequel to the squirrals tomato raids, today Mum picked four red ripe juicy toms.

Success.

Mark Burrows said...

Thanks for that.
I will be speaking to my mum on sunday I will ask her if she has tasted the fruits of her labour yet and keep you posted.
Mark